The Friendship Center offers a variety of programs that seek to meet the social, emotional, and physical needs of seniors 60 years of age and older. The Friendship Center's core services include:
- Social Dining - Hot meals are served at each of our six activity centers in the county.
- Meals-on-Wheels- Hot and frozen meals are delivered by volunteers to homebound participants.
- Transportation - Trips are provided for participants for travel to non-emergency medical appointments, essential shopping and errands, scheduled recreational outings, and each of our six activity centers.
- Senior Activity Programs - Social activities including physical fitness, art courses, field trips, game leagues, and educational speakers are scheduled at each of our six locations.
- Case Management- LMSW staff are available to assist seniors with counseling, grief management, financial assistance, and general senior amenity inquiries.