Make a Donation
The Friendship Center, is a 501 (c)3 non-profit agency in operation since 1973. Our mission is to provide support, advocacy, and services to senior adults in Montgomery County so that they may remain independent and vital members of our community. Our core programs Meals on Wheels delivered to homebound seniors; Transportation Services to medical appointments, shopping and errands,and Case Management.
The Friendship Center is supported in part by:
- Montgomery County United Way
- Montgomery County Community Development
- The Texas Department of Transportation
- Houston-Galveston Area Council- Area Agency on Aging
- Cut N' Shoot Charities
- Talisman Energy
- National Charity League
- and other generous funders.
There are so many ways to donate to The Friendship Center!
For more information about The Friendship Center, please call (936) 756-5828 ext. 43